Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Butterfly Socks!

If you have been a reader of this blog for a little while, you have read about my dear Betty who recently passed. I have been known to call her Betty of the Butterflies (links to previous posts about Betty can be found below the photo).

Recently I bought a Fair Trade camisole, and in the package was a piece of paper that said Free Socks. A web address was given, but no further explanation. I went to the website, and there I saw that I could get a free pair of socks, "as long as supplies last". It would take weeks. I forgot about it. It took about a week, and today in my mailbox... BUTTERFLIES! And, look! They were knit in a WIND powered factory. Sweatshop free. Organic.

Thank you, Betty, for sending these from wherever you may be. I love you always.







Previous posts about Betty:

http://spontaneouslypresent.blogspot.com/2015/03/betty-of-butterflies.html
http://spontaneouslypresent.blogspot.com/2016/07/butterflies-and-angels.html
http://spontaneouslypresent.blogspot.com/2016/08/fly-free.html